Monday, August 16, 2010

a Mini for Monday...

Hi friends!
Here to share a mini album that I'm getting ready to send off to my dear, dear friend Joanna...


Her sweet baby girls were born in April...and isn't this Rub On perfect with the two little duckings?! I used products from October Afternoon's 'Ducks in a Row' line. Love. It. The green Houndstooth & the cute little yellow ducklings are just adorable!


I love Rub Ons...but can't stand stubborn Rub Ons. You know what I mean? The ones that won't come off the backing, no matter how hard you press on it or how many times you rub over it!?! October Afternoon makes great Rub Ons...they go on nice & smooth, just like butter. And, they're so very cute, to boot! I used Rub Ons to spell out the girls' names too, but those are from Jenni Bowlin. Her company makes great Rub Ons too! (OK...how many times can one say 'Rub Ons' in one post!? Apparently a lot.)
                     

                       

I'm off to the Post Office now! Thanks for visiting & have a very happy day...
xoBC

1 comment: