Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random Scrappin'

Last week I spent an evening with two of my scrapbooking peeps & worked on a layout for Crate Paper's August sketch challenge. I rotated the sketch one turn to the right and came up with this...



I used papers & rub ons from Crate Paper's Season collection & a bit of paper from their Lillian collection (one of my favorites!), along with my new love...Washi tape! And, another cute photo of my sis & niece...



I've been trying really hard to cut back on the amount of scraps that I save, so after I finished my layout I created these cards to use up all the bits I had leftover.




I think this next one is my favorite of the four...




Thanks for taking a peek at my blog, friends! And thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind, encouraging comments these past months as I've started this new blogging adventure. I LOVE reading each & every one...and love this crafting community so very much.
xoBC

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the mention at the CP blog!! Your take on the sketch is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed the PV Birds & Bees link...and look what I get to see!! :) Sweet stuff, Bethany!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cards- the stapled ribbon and the stamped masking tape are so scrappy!! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the bird cards are so tweet. i love them!

    ReplyDelete