Monday, October 11, 2010

Hip 2B Square September Kit

How lucky am I to be a part of the Hip Kit Design Team? VERY!! The September kit is full, full, full of goodness! You can go here to see details of all of the amazing product in th Hip Kit & all the goodies in the Add-On Kits.

Melanie provided another fantastic sketch for our September kits.
And here's what I came up...
I had fun playing with some of my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on this layout. Love that stuff!

On this next layout, I used some of the great Pink Paislee product from their Old School line that's included in the September kit...including the really cool canvas borders. 
I absolutely adore the vintage look of this Sassafras 'Free Spirit' paper from their Indie Girl line & their 'In A Stitch' blossoms! It was perfect for a layout using an old photo of my sister, dad and I. Also love the yellow velvet ribbon...
Thanks for letting me share my layouts, friends...tomorrow I'll be back to share the cards & a fun travel journal I made using more pieces from the September Hip Kit!
Wishing you a beautiful & creative day...
xoBC

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why, but I'm having issues today trying to leave comments n the HIP blog, so I thought I'd pop onto your blog & leave it!

    LOVE your projects, Bethany! Your 2-pager looks awesome... the misting is gorgeous! And that travel journal just ROCKS!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete