Friday, June 10, 2011

A Delicious Trigger

Hi friends! Happy Friday to you all. Don't know about you, but I'm soooooo ready for the weekend!
I had a teensy bit of creative time this morning and finally got to play with the Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger for this week.

Cosmopolitan Neopolitan


YUM, right?!? I haven't had a Neopolitan ice cream treat in a long, long time. Here's the card I created after being inspired by this delicious trigger...




If you have a sweet tooth for this trigger too, there's still time to play along! Find all the deets here.

Wishing you a very sweet weekend.
xoBC

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that great bow, and I just adore punny sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I love the doily and the sweet treats you stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete