Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CHA Summer 2011 - Day 1

Hi friends. Greetings from Chicago!
Today was Day 1 of the CHA Summer 2011 show...and my oh my, so much to see! Here are some of my favorite things from today...

Lovely felted acorns & dress form at the HandBEHG Felts booth...



Fabulous Tim Holtz Halloween and Christmas displays in the Ranger booth...



 
Vintage style goodness in the Jenni Bowlin booth...





There were four fabulous new collections in the Fancy Pants booth. Here's a peek of two of them...




Crate Paper {LOVE}...








Fresh and fun Amy Tangerine for American Crafts...






And...And...And...
October Afternoon...My Mind's Eye...Pink Paislee...Doodlebug...
Oh my! I could go on and on and it's only Day 1. I think it is time for some shut eye. Can't wait to share more of my little adventure with you tomorrow.
xoBC



1 comment:

  1. Yummy pics! Thanks for sharing them. I totally need to get my hands on that Amy Tangerine line and I am loving Crate's Random line too:) Hope you had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete