Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mama & Me

Hi friends!
In honor of Mother's Day weekend and in celebration of my wonderful mama, I pulled out an old photo of her & I to use on this layout...


I created this layout with product from the April Hip Kit.
I absolutely love, love, love the Crate Paper Storyteller Chipboard Accents from the Embellishment Add-On Kit...just look at that cute chipboard camera!! I included a cluster of the lovely chipboard pieces on this layout, along with some of the fabulous buttons and one of those super cute Crate Paper clothes pins to create lots of layers.


This photo was from my first 4th of July! I love how this color combo strayed from the traditional red, white & blue that would typically be used for 4th of July photos. The colors in this Hip Kit are so fresh & fun!

When creating this layout, I was also inspired by Moxie Fab World's Spatter Technique Challenge. As I've said over and over...I love me some Studio Calico Mister Huey's! So I pulled out my Mister Huey in Calico White and Taxi and flicked some of that lovely ink on my layout.

Hope you're inspired to pull out a 'vintage' photo of you and your mama or a photo of any special woman in your life and get it scrapped! And perhaps play along with the Spatter Technique Challenge too!

Happy crafting!
xoBC

No comments:

Post a Comment