Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moxie Fab Inspiration: Gingham

Hi friends!
Have you checked out the Moxie Fab World blog lately? It is definitely one of my favorite places to go for daily inspiration. This week, Cath has been celebrating the release of Card Creations Volume 10 and has kicked off a series of fantastic challenges! Here's one of the fun challenges that I've been inspired to play along with so far...

The Gingham Challenge

Oh sweet gingham....reminds me of summertime, The Wizard of Oz (Dorothy's iconic blue & white gingham dress paired with ruby slippers of course!), picnics and my friend Lindi who created an amazing art quilt with vintage gingham aprons! I love gingham. Going through my supplies, I can't believe how many gingham patterned papers I'm finding! And because of that, I couldn't resist making more than one card for this challenge.

Large gingham...



{Supplies: Patterned Paper - Crate Paper & Memory Box, Rub-On: Crate Paper & 7Gypsies, Fabric: Amy Butler, Sentiment: K&Co, vintage button & Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.}




Smaller gingham...

{Supplies: Patterned Paper - October Afternoon, Rub-On - My Mind's Eye, Buttons - October Afternoon, Chipboard Button - My Mindy's  Eye, Sticker - October Afteroon Farmhouse.}


And this one for my mama for Mother's Day...


{Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss, Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard pieces - Cosmo Cricket, Sentiment Sticker - My Mind's Eye, Ribbon - Hug Snug seam binding, miscellaneous bling & pearls.}

I was aiming for an Anthropologie inspired necklace on this dressform...


Won't you play along? You can find all the details & some gingham inspiration over at the Moxie Fab World blog here.
xoBC

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking these up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete