Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tis the season...

...for rain showers (we have our fair share of these here in the Pacific Northwest), glorious sunbursts, green sprouts and beautiful blooms! We have welcomed spring with open arms and are in full on gardening mode here at our house...LOTS of rain with little spurts of sunshine have made the weeds go wild! It is fun to watch the garden come alive...one of the first peonies actually opened up the other day and our Cecile Brunner rose bushes are an explosion of fragrant blooms! I absolutely love this time of year.

Here's a layout I was inspired to create about our first garden. The Jillibean Soup cardstock stickers included in the April Hip Kit that I used on my margarita card are perfect for garden themed layouts too!





Our yard has evolved quite a bit over the 11 years that we've lived here, so it was fun to look back at these old photos and finally document what our garden looked like back then. I should really get outside and snap some photos of what it looks like now so I can document that too!
Happy scrapping~
BC

1 comment: