Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Worktable Wednesday

So many people have these cute, catchy post titles on their blogs...so thinking I might adopt one of them. Not sure where I saw this specifically, but I like the sound of 'Worktable Wednesday'. Like so many, it is not unusual for me to have several projects going at once! I like the idea of sharing the most current project or work in progress from my studio table on Wednesdays. So here we go! Hopefully the first of many 'Worktable Wednesday' posts...


I've been creating some gift tags to have on hand for various occasions. This is one of my favorites so far. Layers of foil wrapping paper, tulle, a paper doily...all stitched together. Quick and easy, simple and sweet.
Wishing you a creative Wednesday...
xoBC

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous my friend! Not sure if you will see it on my blog so I had to pop over and tell you that you ALWAYS inspire ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Bethany! I like the Worktable Wednesday idea :)

    ReplyDelete