Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hello 2013

Hi friends!
Happy, happy, happy twenty thirteen to you!
I do hope that the new year is off to a great start for each and every one of you.

I can hardly believe that the Christmas season is behind us...
I always have mixed emotions this time of year. I love the fresh new start - a new year full of possibility, adventures and good intentions, but am always a bit sad to hide the tinsel and sparkle of December away. ...so let's not do that just yet!

The November Hip Kit, featuring fabulous product from Crate Paper, Jillibean  Soup, Lilybee Design, Pebbles and Studio Calico, was such a happy holiday kit! Here are the cards that I created using this jolly kit...

 
 
 
 
 
 
These cards were so fun to put together!
The ink on this last card is Mister Huey's silver. I totally love it. It is a bit hard to see on this card, but the metallic pigment in this ink is amazing! Just the right amount of sparkle. And I totally adore the Crate Paper Sleighride Chipboard Accents that can also be found in the November Embellishment Add-On kit. The November Hip Kit and Embellishment Add-On Kit are still available here.
Happy scrapping!
xoBC

No comments:

Post a Comment