Monday, February 25, 2013

Loving Limeade

Looking back through some layouts I created with the super fun December 2012 Hip Kit, I realized that I created two layouts using the American Crafts Limeade cardstock as my base. I'm oddly drawn to this bright, chartreuse green color...it's fresh, energetic and happy. I think it looks yummy when combined with turquoise, red & mustard yellow...


(Oh how I wish I were here right now for some surf, sunshine & sand!)



On both of these layouts I used the Heidi Swapp Color Shine (one of my current favorite products!)
If you haven't tried it yet...just warning you now that you'll want one in EVERY color. It has this wonderful, iridescent shine. I used 'Mustard' on the layout above (with the Studio Calico Chevron mask) and 'Tropicana Teal' on the layout below (with the Balzer Designs Mini Life Strips mask from The Crafter's Workshop.)



What's your favorite color combo and product right now? Anything that you just can't live without...that I must get my hands on?
Have a creative day!
xoBC

No comments:

Post a Comment