Monday, March 4, 2013

Moxie Fab Pattern Play

Hi friends!

Whenever I need to get my mojo flowin, one of the places I head over to is Moxie Fab World where Cath Edvalson & her Moxi Fab-ulousness never fails to inspire me.

The current Tuesday Trigger is Pattern Play...


So I decided to play along!
I was inspired by the color combination, the repetition of the patterns and the texture of the thread.
Here's the card I created...

 
 
There's still time for you to play along. You can find all the details at Moxie Fab World.
Hope you're inspired to link up too!
xoBC

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely take on the Trigger! I love the colors and patterns you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete