Friday, November 8, 2013

So Very Thankful

Hi friends!

I have loved playing with the October Hip Kit and Add-On Kits. They are chock full of embellishment goodness! One of my favorite products in the October Embellishment Kit are the cardstock and canvas die cut feathers from Basic Grey's Persimmon collection. They add such pretty dimension to projects. I used a couple of them on this layout...


Using my sewing machine and a simple straight stitch, I added a couple of the cardstock feathers to this layout.



I also love the package of die cuts & transparencies that were included in the Main Kit, also from Basic Grey's Persimmon collection. I used a couple of different ones on this project...the 'so very thankful' sentiment and the gold leaf to the left.



If you want more inspiration for using the fabulous October Hip Kit...you can find that here.

xoB

No comments:

Post a Comment